ABOUT "Evidence of Evil Interactive Haunted Attraction"
Connecticut's INTERACTIVE Haunted Attraction returns this Fall with EVEN MORE SCARES! This year, it's all about TRICKS and Treats... and we're adding FOUR NEW NIGHTMARES for you to experience! Visit us every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in October at Lyman Orchards at the Pick Your Own location on South Street in Middlefield, CT. Need directions? We got you covered! Simply visit our website or plug us into your map app of your choice! Hours: Dusk to 10 PM Tickets: $25 each* and are sold ONLINE ONLY. No tickets will be sold at the door. Tickets on sale September 1st at: http://evidenceofevil.net/tickets/ You can find the answers to all of your questions here: http://evidenceofevil.net/faq/ **This is an outdoor event, please dress and plan accordingly** *A portion of our proceeds will be donated to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
Recommended for Guests 12 and over (SCARY)
DATE & TIME SCHEDULE
The attraction will open at dusk and close at 10 PM each night of operation.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
Evidence of Evil Interactive Haunted Attraction PHOTOS
MAP & DIRECTIONS
South Street, Middlefield, Connecticut, 06455
Event Rules and Agreement
By purchasing a ticket you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions will result in ejection from the activityWITHOUTrefund.
- Your ticket is a revocable license and may be taken and admission refused without refund of purchase price. Holder of this ticket understands that there is inherent risk involved with attending this attraction. Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and dangers associated with participation in this attraction. In consideration and acceptance of entrance into this attraction, holder agrees to release the operator, its parent corporations, affiliates, officers, directors, volunteers, employees and landlord from any liability, harm, injury or death, cost or expense whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly from attending this attraction or any of the attractions at this location.
- Warning: This highly controlled environment could be deemed "physically demanding" for some. Participants will find themselves in frightening situations. The activity will involve special effects such as low lighting, light water spray, air gusts, claustrophobia, sudden actions, loud music/sound effects. Some may find aspects of the room to be "disturbing." We advise that young children do not take part in this activity. You should not enter this activity if you are pregnant or suffer from any physical or mental ailments such as heart conditions, asthma, vertigo, respiratory conditions, or any intense phobia.
- You agree not to touch any actors inside the activity (and they will NOT touch you). You agree to not damage any property of Evidence of Evil, LLC or Lyman Orchards.
- There is no smoking on the property.
- No food or drink will be permitted inside the attraction.
- Do not run or climb on any props while inside the attraction.
- Do not turn on any form of light!
- No masks will be allowed inside the event.
- Please secure all loose jewelry, hats, glasses, or accessories before entering the attraction. We are not responsible for anything lost or stolen.
- Evidence of Evil LLC and Lyman Orchards will not be held liable in any instance of lost property.
- You must abide by all instructions given by Evidence of Evil Staff at all times.
- You may be refused entry if you appear to be under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry if we believe you pose a threat to our actors or other guests.
- You authorize Evidence of Evil LLC and Lyman Orchards to record and edit all event related materials such as your name, likeness, image, voice, and participation inside the attraction. The recordings may be edited and otherwise altered at the sole discretion of Evidence of Evil LLC and used in part for any and all broadcasting or exhibition purposes in any manner or media, in perpetuity, throughout the world.
- Evidence of Evil LLC may use and authorize others to use all or parts of the recordings of this event. Evidence of Evil, its successors and assigns shall own all right, title, and interest, including copyright. These recordings will be used and disposed of without limitation as Evidence of Evil shall in its sole discretion determine.