• Fridays and Saturdays are our busiest times - you should arrive early and expect lines. The closer the date gets to Halloween, the longer the lines. You can combat those lines by purchasing a fast pass and coming early.
• Thursdays and Sundays are less busy and are great nights to come check us out!
• Do you want VERY FEW or NO LINES? Come early in the season and right when we open. We get very busy Friday October 16th.
• Halloween night and November 1st will likely be reasonably busy, but not as much as previous weekends.
• No flashlights, food, drinks, drugs or alcohol allowed.
• No bags or backpacks allowed.
Field of Screams Maryland and our haunted house will be open during light rain. For weather-related closures, call our hotline: 240-366-7273
Sturdy shoes or boots are strongly recommended! There are many hazards including strobe lights, fog, uneven and wet ground and numerous props and actors that could accidentally or inadvertently injure you. Attend at your own risk!!
* Field Of Screams Maryland and Steelhead Productions reserves the right to change these times on a nightly basis.
DATES OF OPERATION IN COLOR mouse over on COLOR DATE for hours.