Living Dead Haunted Attraction VIDEOS
19477 Fairground Rd, Robertsdale, Alabama, 36567
1. NO SMOKING/VAPING OR OPEN FLAMES OF ANY KIND, NO EXCEPTIONS! Anyone caught smoking or with an open flame (Lighter, Etc.) in The Living Dead Haunted Attractions will not only be immediately ejected from the show, but will also receive a summons from the Town Fire Marshall NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING, INCLUDING PROPS AND / OR ACTORS. The Living Dead Haunted Attractions have a Strict No Touching Policy for both the Actors and the Patrons. The Actors will not touch you. Anyone caught touching props or the actors will risk denied entry or removal from the attractions.
3. NO ALCOHOL, FIREARMS AND / OR WEAPONS OF ANY TYPE ARE ALLOWED to be consumed or carried on the premise (or in the parking lot) of The Living Dead Haunted Attractions. Likewise, The Living Dead Haunted Attractions reserve the right to deny entry to and/or eject, any individual(s) from a Living Dead Haunted Attraction who appears to be and/or display drunken behavior that would affect the safety and/or enjoyment of their and/or others' experience.
4. BE SCARED BUT, BE SAFE. The Living Dead Haunted Attractions works hard to provide an entertaining event while maintaining a higher standard of patron AND staff safety. Any individual(s) who gets caught running, horsing around, fighting and/or behaving in an unsafe manner will be warned only once, then risk denied entry or removal from The Living Dead Haunted Attractions.
5. Scary Night Lights Productions, LLC, The Living Dead Haunt, Escape the Living Dead, Circus of the Living Dead, Baldwin County Fair Grounds and all of it's facilities, and/or any of the sponsors/supporters are not responsible for any loss, stolen and/or damaged possessions of patrons while on the premise of The Living Dead Haunted Attractions. In addition, The Living Dead Haunted Attractions make all possible reasonable efforts to maintain a safe and enjoyable experience for its patrons. However, the nature of this event may produce certain neglectful behavior in a very small percent of its attending patrons. For those few, the above mentioned entities are NOT liable for personal injury due to neglectful behavior of patrons such as running (either within or outside the attractions), horseplay and/or any other forms of unsafe behavior on the part of the patrons that could result in injury. In short... ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.
6 The Living Dead Haunted Attractions are supposed to be scary and fun, however for those few who either can't make it into an attraction, leave early or feel they have reason to ask for a refund after the fact. Sorry, NO REFUNDS and NO TRANSFERRING OF UNUSED TICKETS ALLOWED AND ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
7. All references, resemblances and statements to persons live and/or dead are strictly coincidentally and are solely in use for the overall affect of The Living Dead Haunted Attractions. Scary Night Lights Productions, LLC, The Living Dead Haunted Attractions, Baldwin County Fair Grounds and all of it's facilities and/or any affiliates are not liable for any perceived offenses encountered within the attractions and/or premises.
8. Other than staff, no one is allowed to use flashlights, laser lights and/or any other forms of illumination including cell phones within the The Living Dead Haunted Attractions. Please No CAMERAS. If you are caught you will be warned only once, then risk denied entry or removal from the The Living Dead Haunted Attractions.
9. No pictures or video are allowed. In addition, cell phones must remain off during your time inside the haunt. If you are caught doing so - you will be asked to leave.
10. We want you to come back and enjoy The Living Dead Haunted Attractions year after year. So, please drive safely both to and from The Living Dead Haunted Attractions.
11. On behalf of the entire staff of The Living Dead Haunted Attractions, we would like to THANK YOU in advance for following these simple rules which will allow The Living Dead Haunted Attractions provide you and yours with the best experience possible!