The 3rd annual haunted house held at the Marion Fairgrounds. We are constantly growing and including new ideas each year. We provide a lower cost haunt while at the same time raising money for the events at the following year's Marion Fair. This year we have more haunt actors and more rooms than ever before. We look forward to seeing lots of returning faces as well as many new ones.
• No refunds.
• One (1) entry per purchase.
• No touching, hitting, spitting at, pulling, etc any actors, props, or tarps. (You may get bumped accidentally.)
• Walk please. No running.
• No masks or costumes on customers.
• No flashlights, cellphones, etc. for light.
• No recording video or taking pictures inside. (You may ask for pictures with actors after you've been through. Please provide your own phone or camera.)
• No food, drinks, or smoking inside.
• Leave backpacks, purses, etc. in your vehicle. (We are not responsible for lost items.)
• Arriving visibly under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol may result in customers being turned away.
*Breaking any rule may result in you being escorted out without a refund.
Those suffering from health conditions including but not limited to: seizures, asthma, heart, mental, physical, etc. as well as pregnant women should enter at their own risk.
Please know your limits.
We are not responsible for any injuries and we reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
Fog machines, strobe lights, loud noises, low visibility, claustrophobic pathways, sudden scares, phobias, etc. all inside.
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!