Kansas City Haunted House Tour Coming Soon Sponsored by Transworld
Sat, September 04, 2010
Introducing A Legendary Haunt Tour
THIS NOVEMBER TRANSWORLD IS TAKING YOU TO THE EDGE OF HELL in Kansas City, Missouri. This event is sponsored by Hauntworld Magazine.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
Join us November 12th and 13th for a once in a lifetime opportunity featuring tours of Kansas City’s most famous haunted houses.
Complete Tour Package Price $295* Per Person, Includes:
- Access to ALL 5 Haunts
- Access to Your Choice of Seminars, Panel Discussions & Haunt Tracks
- Friday Night Pre-Party at the Stowe – sponsored by Bloody Mary & Westland Insurance, includes Bloody Mary drinks, cocktails and food
- Friday Night Party at the Beast, includes food & drinks, raffle & much more!
- Saturday Night Pre-Party at the Stowe – sponsored by Froggy’s Fog, includes food & drinks
- Saturday Night Party at Macabre Cinema, includes food & drinks, raffle, celebrities & much more!
- Enter to Win Prizes at Both Parties
- Bus transportation provided at host hotel to and from all events, parties & haunts
- Access to Haunted House Auction on Sunday
- Low Price Hotel Packages at Kansas City’s The Westin Crown Center (host hotel) & The Hyatt Regency Crown Center
- The Crown Center is adjacent to the host hotel and offers many quick-serve food options and restaurants including Panera Bread, Taste of Philly, The American Restaurant, A Street Car Named Desire, Terrace Restaurant and much, much more!
* Includes all the above for a price of only $295 per person, pricing good through November 1, 2010. After November 1, price increases to $325 per person. Hotel and airfare not included in price.
For questions please contact Jennifer Braverman at 847-784-2409 or visit www.legendaryhaunttour.com