The University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) Paranormal Society will host the 3rd Annual Paranormal Summit on Saturday, October 19th.
From 3:00 to 8:00 p.m. in the lecture on the ground floor of Roskens Hall, attendees will hear from a variety of Omaha experts on ghostly and paranormal activity. After the groups' talk about their most interesting investigations, attendees will follow one team around the UNO campus for a ghost hunt.
The UNO Paranormal Society has organized the annual event. Part of the proceeds will be donated to the Food Bank for the Heartland.
“The purpose of UNO Paranormal Society – and this event in particular – is to look at the logical, scientific and rational explanations of the paranormal phenomenon,” said Dave Pares, adjunct professor of geography and meteorology at UNO and faculty advisor for the UNO Paranormal Society. “But, we like to have fun and are open to exploring all kinds of evidence.”
Friday, August 24th 7:30 p.m.
The Heartland Paranormal Research Group will be hosting a Town Meeting in Onawa
on Friday, August 24th on the 2nd floor of the Onawa Public Library. The Town Meeting will begin at 7:30 p.m.
• Reveal of Findings at Onawa Locations Earlier this Year.
• Presentation of Specialized EquipmentUsed in Paranormal Investigations.
• “Ghost School”* for Community Mem-bers to Participate In After the Reveal.
• Participants will be able to use the specialized equipment and will receive copies of anything they might fi nd.
• Be sure and bring any pictures, recordings, video or stories you have to share with the team about your experiences.